Monday, November 22, 2010

Goal Met- Feeling Good

Tonight I did something I haven't done since mid-January 2010...my left heel touched my rear end! I was doing a few stretching exercises at work and finally got it done. I've been really focusing on getting those last few inches the last few weeks. Tonight I had less than an inch to go, pushed it and got it done! I was so stoked I got goosebumps. Feeling good right now!



This weekend has been great! I competed in the taekwondo tournament and was very happy with the way it turned out. My knee felt great and I did my form even better than I've been practicing it. Every ounce of my being, except my knee, wanted to spar. But it was on a gym floor and there was no give with pivoting. So, I behaved myself and sat out. The next tournament is in February and my goal is to spar in that one. I'll be ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment