Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Date

My hematology appointment is scheduled for 3/24/10! Yeah! I'm so happy to finally get this going. I'm not sure what's going to happen at the appointment or how many more may follow, but it's a step in the right direction.

Next appointment with the surgeon is scheduled for a week from today, 3/17/10. Right now I can bend my knee to 105 degrees. My goal is to have it at 110 degrees + by the appointment. At PT on Monday I was FINALLY able to straighten both legs equally. Granted I was really pushing down on the bad knee to get it straight, but at least it got there. The area around my knee cap is still swollen...it's been 49 days! My physical therapist told me most people are able to help the swelling by using compression wraps, but I'm not able to because of the blood clots. The swelling will have to go away eventually...right? All in due time.

No comments:

Post a Comment